My Wild Air blocks went together in no time. The inner border came together quite easily too, or so I thought, until I looked at this picture!!!!!
Bottom right, see it, I've got one block sewn on backwards! UGH!! Haste makes waste, there's a reason these old sayings are around, mainly because they're right! Oh well, it could be worse, I could have noticed once it was back from the quilter! Although I'm sure one of you would have caught the error too, you're good about that.
I'm not sure this large floral print was a good choice for the focus fabric. I tried to match up that border as best I could with the blocks, but it doesn't look as good as I would like. The quilt on the pattern cover used a smaller print fabric, I now see how that would probably blend better.
I'm hoping once it's all done and quilted the piecing won't be so obvious.
Now it's on to the 23 bazillion geese for the border. If they didn't look so cute on the pattern cover, and if I didn't have my Fit to be Geese rulers, I would be tempted to call it quits right now.
But I enjoy making geese and look forward to sneaking in a few while I juggle everything else that needs to be done.
I'm still decorating and shopping, I sure hope I'm not the last person doing so.