So I thought I had everything all figured out for this quilt. The pattern called for 90 nine patch blocks, 9 blocks across by 10 blocks down. I decided to make my project 8 blocks across by 9 blocks down for a total of 72 nine patch blocks. I got all the blocks on my design wall but somehow, when I started connecting the nine patch blocks and the setting blocks I got off, and ended up making the larger version by accident.
Connecting those rows for blocks set on point sometimes throws me off.
So I'm making 18 more nine patch blocks and going with the original pattern size. I'm sure it will all be fine in the end, which is near!